1. Drink more water. Increasing water will do several things to speed up weight loss. N increase in water intake will increase your metabolism, make you less hungry and keep your weight from fluctuating due to digestion.
2. Use alternative products. Using alternative products with no calories or reduced carbohydrates is a good way to keep your diet from becoming boring while also speeding up results. Products like Mio, Zevia and Palmini pasta are used in our weight loss clinics to help patients through there programs.
3. Snack only when hungry. Don’t snack out of boredom or routine. Learn to identify when you are hungry and snack on protein.
4. Eat all food in 6 hrs. This is called intermittent fasting. In our Florence, Newtown and Cincinnati weight loss clinics we often use intermittent fasting as a way to speed up weight loss. Research suggests that an 18 hr. fast is ideal for fat loss.
5. Write everything down. In our offices this is called tracking. This is a great way to understand how your body is responding to your particular program.
Try these techniques out or add them to your program to maximize the speed of your weight loss!